Apple NewsThe latest in the world of Apple
- Apple Fitness+ introduces new workouts, trainers, and Time to Walk guestby Apple Newsroom on April 15, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Apple Fitness+, the first fitness service built around Apple Watch, unveils programs geared toward pregnant women, older adults, and beginners.
- Apple and partners launch first-ever $200 million Restore Fundby Apple Newsroom on April 15, 2021 at 1:01 pm
Apple today announced the Restore Fund, an initiative that will make direct investments in forestry projects to remove carbon from the atmosphere.
- Apple’s Find My network now offers new third-party finding experiencesby Apple Newsroom on April 7, 2021 at 4:57 pm
The Find My network accessory program enables users to keep track of their belongings in the new Items tab within the Find My a
- Apple Arcade expands its award-winning catalog to more than 180 gamesby Apple Newsroom on April 2, 2021 at 12:01 pm
Apple Arcade Originals is joined by two new categories, Timeless Classics and App Store Greats, all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- Artists reimagine the baseball card with iPad Pro and Apple Pencilby Apple Newsroom on March 31, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Project70 celebrates 70 years of Topps baseball cards, with new illustrations designed by artists using iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.