Top 25 Mac OS X Apps
GarageBand - Apple
Rebuilt from the ground up with a fresh new look and amazing new features, GarageBand is the easiest way to create a great-sounding song on your Mac. Add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to your song with Drummer. Easily shape the sound of any instrument in the Sound Library with Smart Controls. Crank up the bottom end with brand-new bass amps, or mix and match electric guitar amps, cabinets, and pedals with Amp Designer and Pedalboard. Control GarageBand and play any software instrument wirelessly on your iPad using the Logic Remote app. Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects updated across multiple Mac computers, or even import GarageBand for iOS songs directly from iCloud.
• A fresh new look, designed for easy music making
• Stay in perfect tune with a larger, more responsive Tuner
• Find the sweet spot in every track with the all-new interactive visual EQ
• Enable Quick Help and get useful hints wherever you hover your cursor
• Add a virtual session drummer to your song that takes direction and plays realistic beats
• Choose among 18 players from rock, alternative, songwriter, and R&B genres*
• Use a simple set of controls to shape your drummer’s performance
• Each player can perform over a million unique groove and fill combinations
All-new Sound Library
• Get inspired with a fresh new collection of sounds and instruments
• Explore new Apple Loops covering the latest electronic and urban genres
• Get even more sounds, loops, and lessons with a one-time in-app purchase
• Easily shape any sound in the library with a custom set of knobs, buttons, and sliders
• The look and personality of Smart Controls changes with each instrument
Amps and Stompboxes
• Use new bass amp models to dial up clean and distorted tones
• Build your own guitar rig with Amp Designer using 25 legendary amps and cabinets
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of 35 fun and creative stompbox effects
Record. Mix. Master. Share.
• Create a song with up to 255 tracks
• Quickly change the timing of an audio recording using Flex Time
• Use Groove Matching to align the rhythm and timing of all your tracks with a single click
• Choose your best performance with multi-take recording
• Create a ringtone, export to your iTunes library, or share directly to SoundCloud
• Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects up to date across your Mac computers
• Start a song anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then import it wirelessly to your Mac to take it even further
Works with Logic Remote for iPad
• Use your iPad and Multi-Touch gestures to wirelessly play any GarageBand instrument on your Mac
• Access Smart Controls on your iPad to shape any sound while you’re playing
• Navigate your song and browse the Sound Library from your iPad
Learn to Play
• Get started with 40 Basic Lessons* for guitar and piano covering classical, blues, rock, and pop
• Artist Lessons show you how to play a hit song taught by the artist who made it famous**
• Play along with any GarageBand Lesson and use How Did I Play to get feedback on how accurately you played
* The complete set of GarageBand sounds, loops, and drummers, as well as access to the GarageBand Lesson Store, is available with a one-time in-app purchase.
** GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
© © 2004-2014 Apple Inc.
OS X Mavericks - Apple
With more than 200 new features, OS X Mavericks brings Maps and iBooks to the Mac, introduces Finder Tabs and Tags, enhances multidisplay support, and includes an all-new version of Safari. The latest release of the world’s most advanced desktop operating system also adds new core technologies that deliver breakthrough power efficiency and responsiveness.
• Download and read books from the iBooks Store.
• Pick up right where you left off. iCloud keeps your current page up to date across all your devices.
• Swipe through Multi-Touch books with interactive features, diagrams, photos, videos, and more.
• Keep multiple books open while using other apps — great for writing a paper or doing research.
• Send directions from your Mac to your iPhone and use voice navigation when you’re on the go.
• Explore select cities in stunning, photo-realistic 3D with Flyover.
• See detailed directions, real-time traffic, and alternate routes.
• Find restaurants, stores, and other places of interest with local search in Maps.
• Create new events in a snap with the new, streamlined event inspector.
• Enter event locations fast with address autocompletion.
• Add walking or driving travel time to your event so you know when to leave.
• See a map of your event’s location, as well as the weather forecast for that day.
• See holidays and Facebook events in Calendar.
• Use Shared Links to discover new, interesting links posted by people you follow on Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Browse longer thanks to new core technologies that boost energy efficiency.
• Easily access your bookmarks, Reading List, and Shared Links in the new Sidebar.
• Protect your online privacy with new tracking-prevention features.
• Don’t worry about remembering passwords — iCloud Keychain fills them in so you don’t have to.
• Keep your website passwords, credit card numbers, and Wi-Fi passwords up to date across your trusted devices. Robust 256-bit AES encryption helps keep your information safe.
• Sign in once to all of your mail, contacts, calendar, and other internet accounts, and iCloud pushes them to all your Mac computers.
• Just plug in a second display to use it with your Mac — no configuration required.
• Access the Dock and the menu bars on each display.
• Use full-screen apps on any or all of your displays.
• Use your HDTV as a second display with Apple TV.
• Reply to mail or messages right from a notification, without having to leave the app you’re using.
• Receive notifications for incoming FaceTime calls and reply with an iMessage or set a callback reminder.
• Receive notifications from websites, even when Safari isn’t running.
• Declutter your desktop by consolidating multiple Finder windows into one.
• Move files between your tabs by simply dragging and dropping them.
• Select a custom view — icon, list, or column — for each of your tabs.
• Use tabs with full-screen Finder to organize and access all your files and folders.
• Organize files with tags no matter where they’re located — in iCloud or on your Mac.
• Give a document as many tags as you want.
• Click a tag in the Finder sidebar to see all the files with that tag.
• With energy-saving core technologies in OS X Mavericks, you can surf the web longer on a single charge.
• Watching iTunes HD video is now more efficient, so you can watch more video when you’re not plugged in.
• App Nap regulates applications you’re not using so they consume less energy.
iCloud Keychain on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch requires iOS 7.0.3.
Multiple Display with Apple TV and an HDTV works with Apple TV (2nd generation or newer), iMac (mid 2011 or newer), Mac mini (mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Air (mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Pro (early 2011 or newer), and Mac Pro (late 2013).
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply.
© © 2013 Apple, Inc.
Kindle - AMZN Mobile LLC
The Kindle app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up where you left off on another device.
Get the best reading experience available on your Mac:
• Shop the Kindle Store for over 1,000,000* Kindle books, including New Releases and 107 of 111 New York Times Best Sellers. Over 610,000* of these books are $9.99 or less, including 79 New York Times Best Sellers.
• Start reading immediately with three free books: Pride and Prejudice, Treasure Island, and Aesop’s Fables. Thousands more free classics are available in the Kindle Store.
• Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
• Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color and font size.
• Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Select a word to view the definition. Use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Search inside the book to find a character, topic, or section you want to revisit.
• Simply click on either side of the screen or press the arrow keys to turn pages.
• You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX, iPhone, iPad, PC, Android-based device, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7-based device. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
* Selection and price of books in the Kindle Store may vary by country.
© © 2009-2013 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Extreme Landings - RORTOS SRL
Take the real control.
Test your piloting skills and manage the most critical flight conditions of history.
Resolve emergencies and incidents inspired to real ones, in a crescendo of pure adrenaline.
Start the individual engines, navigate between the equipment dashboards panels and be prepared to solve the over 5,000 possible situations to achieve the highest pilot level.
The simulator includes 24 missions to accomplish, 120 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports and weather conditions in real time.
- 24 missions (6 included + 18 to add)
- 120 challenges of which 6 at global competition (18 included + 102 available for purchase)
- 15 HD airports (4 included + 11 available for purchase)
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Meteo Radar to manage Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engines system with ignition, faults and fire extinguisher
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
- APU management
- Global navigation with settable or in real-time weather conditions, with 548 airports and 1,107 runways (available for purchase)
- Cinema replay system with video recording
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
- SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
- MODIS VCF real coast line
- OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
© © 2014 RORTOS
Microsoft OneNote - Microsoft Corporation
OneNote is free on Mac and many other devices.
Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that’s too important to forget.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
All you need is a free Microsoft Account to get started.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
•Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
•Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are.
•Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
•Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter.
•Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
•Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
•Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on Mac, tablet, phone, or browser.
•Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices -then share them to your friends, family, or colleagues
•Your notes look just the same on your Mac - including rendering ink annotation and formatting
•Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want in a free form canvas
•Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase
•Create, move, copy, re-order, rename, color code and delete pages, sections and notebooks to organize your content as you'd like
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
•Requires OS X 10.9 or greater
•A Microsoft account or the account assigned to you by your work or school
•OneNote for Mac opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later and are saved to OneDrive or OneDrive for Business
Download OneNote on your other devices and learn about new ways to capture notes at OneNote.com
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
© © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Memory Clean - FIPLAB Ltd
-- FEATURED BY APPLE AS AN INVALUABLE UTILITY 2014 --
AWARDED MACWORLD 'MAC GEM' 2013 - The Best Memory Cleaning App
Memory Clean is the ultimate app for optimizing your Mac's memory and is best used after you have finished using a memory (RAM) intensive app or game.
With the slickest interface and user experience, Memory Clean stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Note: Memory Clean works by purging the Mac's inactive memory and is best used when you close an intensive app that you do not plan to use again quickly within a few hours. During the cleaning process, older Macs may slow down until the cleaning is complete.
© © 2014 FIPLAB Ltd
Microsoft Remote Desktop - Microsoft Corporation
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
In order to successfully connect to a Windows PC, please read the FAQ first at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473006.aspx
•Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
•Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
•Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
•High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
•Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
•Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Mac
•Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications
© © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Octagon - A Minimal Arcade Game with Maximum Challenge - Lukas Korba
IMPORTANT 'scroll to change game mode' means 'drag and slide to change game mode' I'll fix the hint in next update, thanks
No ads, no in-apps, full FREE game, enjoy.
You are trapped inside the Octagon, a megaplex of hallways, platforms, and gaps—and the clock is running. Can you survive the mad race through this trippy 8-sided tunnel?
"Fast, tough game that doesn't give a darn about your feelings. Go for it!" - 4/5 Cult of Mac
"If you love these impossible reflex games, then you don't want to miss out on Octagon." - 5/5 AppAdvice
"Octagon is somewhat like Temple Run, but on steroids and with much cooler music and graphics." - iMore
Octagon is a minimal arcade game where you have to move fast or be left behind. As the floor moves beneath you, spin your world around to dodge speed bumps. Flip upside-down to avoid holes, surf on top of the Octagon—whatever you can do to survive. An energizing soundtrack by Sqeepo and psychedelic color bursts keep you in the zone on your race to the finish. But with each round over after just 60 seconds, only super-fast reflexes will beat this very challenging game.
- Unlimited number of randomly generated levels
- Dynamic procedural graphics with a minimalistic iOS7 look
- Original soundtrack by Sqeepo
- iCloud syncing (with iOS version too)
- Pure challenge with no in-app purchases or cheats
DOWNLOAD THE iOS VERSION TOO: http://bit.ly/octagonappstore
Tell me if you love it or hate it at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me at @lukaskorba.
© © Copyright 2013, Lukas Korba
Evernote - Evernote
Inducted into the Apple "App Hall of Fame", NY Times "Top 10 Must-Have Apps", Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Award and the Webbys.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds more great features like Markup and Presentation Mode, and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
For the best Evernote experience, install Evernote on your computers and phones. Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Web.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research, meetings and class notes
● To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
● To capture ideas and design inspiration
● To easily find notes made on your phone
● To search through photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
© © Evernote Corporation 2013
Xcode - Apple
Xcode provides everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode brings user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging all into a unified workflow. The Xcode IDE combined with the Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, and the Swift programming language make developing apps easier and more fun than ever before.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, iOS Simulator, the latest OS X and iOS SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is a revolutionary new programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• Playgrounds are a fun place to experiment with Swift code, displaying instant results
• Interface Builder is a graphical UI design canvas with a live preview of your app
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Assistant editors show content related to your primary task
• Live Issues display errors as you type, and Fix-it can correct the mistakes for you
Swift is an all new programming language for Cocoa and Cocoa Touch
• Safe by design, Swift syntax and features prevent entire categories of bugs
• Fast code execution and compile time are powered by the proven LLVM compiler
• Modern language features are inspired by leading research, including:
• Closures unified with function pointers
• Tuples and multiple return values
• Structs as value types that support methods, extensions, protocols.
• Functional programming patterns including map and filter
Interface Builder makes it easy to design your interface without code
• Storyboards let you arrange the complete flow of screens within your app
• See your custom controls rendered live within the design canvas
• Preview your interface in different screen sizes, orientations, or languages
• Create connections from your GUI design directly to the related source code
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Hit a few keys and Open Quickly will instantly open any file within your project
• Message bubbles show errors, warnings, and other issues right beside your code
• Data tips show a variable's value by hovering your mouse over the code
• Quick Look variables while debugging to see the actual color, bezier path, image, and more
Apple LLVM technology finds and fixes bugs for you
• Analyzer travels countless code paths looking for logical errors before they become bugs
• Live Issues underlines coding mistakes as you type with no need to build first
• Fix-it can confidently correct mistakes for you with just a keystroke
Test driven development is built right in
• Use the Test Navigator to add, edit, or run tests with just a click
• Test Assistant makes it easy to edit your code and related tests, side-by-side
• Create continuous integration bots using OS X Server to automatically build and test your apps
• Monitor performance test data using OS X Server to immediately spot regressions
Instruments makes performance analysis beautiful
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and OpenGL performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Monitor your app directly, or sample the entire system, with very little overhead
To test or deploy applications on an iOS device you must be a member of Apple's iOS Developer Program. To submit your Mac or iOS apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Mac or iOS Developer Program. Continuous integration features require OS X Server 3.2 on Mavericks. Some features may require Internet access.
© © 1999–2013 Apple Inc.
The Unarchiver - Dag Agren
The Unarchiver is a small and easy to use program that can unarchive many different kinds of archive files. It will open common formats such as Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip and Bzip2. It will also open many older formats, such as StuffIt, DiskDoubler, LZH, ARJ and ARC. It will even open other kinds of files, like ISO and BIN disc images, some Windows .EXE installers. The list is actually much longer - see the program homepage for the full list.
The Unarchiver also tries to detect and correctly handle the filename encoding in the archives it opens, allowing you to open files from every part of the world without getting garbled filenames.
The Unarchiver aims to be the only unarchiving program you will ever need, and to stay out of your way.
However, if you want to browse the contents of archives, or if you want to support development of The Unarchiver, look for "The Archive Browser" on the Mac App Store, or go to http://archivebrowser.c3.cx/! It lets you browse and preview archive contents, and find out information about archives!
Also, if you need to open archives on your iPad or iPhone, look for "Archives" on the App Store, or go to http://archives.c3.cx/. It is based on The Unarchiver, and lets you easily handle Archives on iOS!
© © 2011 Dag Ågren
ooVoo Video Call, Text and Voice - ooVoo LLC
With ooVoo you can make FREE high-definition video calls, voice calls, and send text chats to easily connect with friends and family. ooVoo is the highest quality video chat app, beating other leading brands of video chat hands down. Connect with friends on smartphones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and desktop and laptop PCs and Mac computers. Over 100 million people are on ooVoo, it’s easy to sign up, and easy to find your friends.
- Group video chat – With ooVoo, you can add up to 12 people to a high quality FREE group video call. Enjoy high-definition video calls with your friends and family.
- FREE voice calls – Make crystal-clear free voice calls and stay in touch with your friends wherever they are. Talk with other ooVoo members for as long you want to.
- Instant Messaging – Send text messages to your friends with ooVoo - even while you're on a call.
- FREE screen share – With screen sharing, you can get everyone on the same page quickly. Share you screen with anyone on ooVoo for FREE.
- Search for friends on ooVoo, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and your personal contact list.
- People You May Know – We did all the work for you so that you can easily add more friends.
- View friends’ profiles and connect in any of three ways: video call, voice call, or instant text
- Review your conversation history and messages and resume them with one touch.
- Call Me Link – Start a video call with friends who don’t have ooVoo by sharing your Call Me Link on Facebook or sending it by email.
- SuperClear™ video – ooVoo’s proprietary technology which adjusts for packet-loss on low-bandwidth video calls, resulting in the highest quality video chat on mobile without increasing data consumption.
- Echo cancellation for crystal clear audio during video chats (better than phone calls!)
Best Social Networking App 2013 Tabby Award
Best App Technology 2013 Appster Award
© © 2012 ooVoo, LLC.
Fotor Photo Editor - Photo Effect, Picture Collage, Filters and Frame - Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd
“I found Fotor to be simple and intuitive to use… I think many photographers will like Fotor Photo Editor. – TUAW
“If you’re looking for an easy to use photo editor with lots of editing options and effects, look no further than Fotor” -- Softpedia.com
“Fotor might be the perfect solution for many amateur photographs, which is completely free to download and use.” – Macreview.com
People everywhere are getting their edit on with Fotor’s solid photo editor for Mac!
*** #1 free photography app in more than 70 countries ***
*** In the top 5 free apps overall in more than 50 countries ***
• New Feature: Batch processing
Let's quickly process dozens of photos to save your time and effort. New Batch processing can help you for Scenes, Effects, and Borders, as well as Batch resizing, renaming, and file conversion.
• Powerful Photo Editing Tools
Fotor’s state-of-the-art photo processing engine makes it easy to process high quality photos quickly. Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation, sharpen/blur, add a vignette, or crop, straighten, rotate and more. And new editing tool is Red-Eye Removal. Fix scary pictures fast with our new awesome red eye reduction tool.
• Collage away!
Our new versatile collage feature gives you a ton of flexibility to be creative and customize! Select from 41 different templates for up to 9 photos at a time, or use Freestyle to move your photos around however you want with 16 unique backgrounds to choose from. Finish off your masterpiece with the border color that catches your eye, or select from 9 elegant border designs. Even adjust border width, add a shadow effect or round off the corners… It’s collage like you’ve never seen it before!
• Flexible text editing tool
Got something to say? You can now add text to any photo. Lots of options to adjust the font, size and color of your text, plus move your words around till it looks perfect!
• Sophisticated Photo Enhancement
Change is inevitable. Most photos aren’t taken in a controlled environment and often there isn’t time to adjust the settings on your camera. Enter the magic of Fotor. “Scenes” offers 13 different 1-tap-enhance options that have been configured for various photo capture conditions. Click now; adjust later.
• Effects & Borders
Stretch your creativity further with Fotor's huge palette of effects and borders. Designed with input from professional photographers and designers, Fotor comes loaded with over 90 effects, including Classic, Lomo, B&W, Art and Vignettes, plus over 33 different styles of frames.
Unleash your creative inspiration using a mix of clear focus and selective blurring. Fotor’s Tilt-Shift editor gives your images the depth-of-field normally seen only on professional-grade DSLR cameras.
• Fully Optimized for Retina Displays
Fotor is fully optimized for retina displays, allowing you to view and edit your high-resolution photos in all their glory.
• Image Formats
Supports importing and exporting a wide range of image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, plus conversion functionality for RAW files.
• Save, Share & Print
We make it easy to save, share or print your edited photos with only a couple of clicks. Choose the quality of your photo and resize as you save. Send your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and email, all from within Fotor’s desktop app. Then print your masterpiece to really bring it to life.
© © Everimaging,. Ltd
Fusion 360 - Autodesk Inc.
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ is a professional 3D CAD/CAM solution for product designers and engineers. With Fusion 360 you’ll have everything you need to bring product to life, from conceptual design, detailed engineering, machining, built-in sharing, automated versioning, and much more. Try Fusion 360 free for 30-days.
• Conceptual Design - Explore design ideas and create organic shapes with T-Splines push-pull commands.
• 3D Surface & Solid Modeling – Create functional models with flexible real-time direct solid modeling and feature-based solid modeling complete with assembly tools.
• History Based Modeling – Track and make changes to your design using your design timeline, as edits are made the model automatically updates to reflect the changes.
• Model from Scanned Designs - Import OBJ or STL bodies as mesh models and easily create custom designs with object snapping to the mesh surface.
• 3D Printing - Prepare your designs for 3D printing with Autodesk Meshmixer within Fusion 360. Preview the mesh structure, make pre-print refinements, and never use another 3D print utility again.
• Assembly & Motion Studies - Assemble components. Create relationships, animate & simulate motion, and review the fit and function of your design.
• Form Inspection & Analysis - Validate the quality of your model with curvature comb analysis, zebra analysis, draft analysis, curvature mapping, interference checking, assembly motion studies and more.
• File Translation, Import & Export - Import and export design files with unlimited CAD translation. Fusion 360 supports translation of over 50 different file types, including .OBJ, .DXF, .DWG, .SLDPRT and .PDF.
• 3D Rendering & Visualization - Visualize designs with a variety of rendering tools, environments, effects, ray tracing, and visual styles directly within Fusion 360 with simple drag-and-drop workflows.
• 3D Model Viewing - View 2D and 3D files in over 65 formats in Fusion 360 without extra downloads or plug-ins. Share 3D Models for viewing with people without an account with a direct link at no extra cost.
• Sharing & Collaboration - Work by yourself or with others from one central project dashboard. Maintain control of who has access to view, comment, and edit on projects. There’s no limit to how many people you can invite to your projects.
• Data Management – Store and manage all design data from one central dashboard with automatic version controls. Easily find components embedded in complex design files and data archives using an integrated search engine.
• Mobile Access - Access projects from your mobile device to view designs, see the latest updates, review with your team, and post comments. Get the Free Autodesk 360 app now for your iOS device.
• 2.5 Axis Machining – Prepare your designs for machining with an integrated CAM tool with 2D and 3D milling using CNC machines.
• $39.99 per Month
• $299.99 Annually
All users will get a free 30-day period to try Fusion 360. At the end of your free 30-day period, Fusion 360 will give you the option to continue with a subscription that works for you, either monthly or annually. Manage your subscriptions in your Mac App Store Account Settings after purchase.
Contact us with any questions via email or by visiting our forums.
Operating system: Apple Mac® OS® X Mountain Lion (10.8) or later production versions
CPU: 64-bit processor (32-bit not supported)
Memory: 3GB DDR RAM (4GB recommended)
Network: DSL Internet connection or faster (broadband recommended)
Hard drive space: 2GB for Fusion 360 client
Graphics Card: 512MB GDDR RAM or more, except Intel GMA X3100 cards
Pointing Device: Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse, MacBook Pro trackpad
© © Autodesk Inc.
OneDrive - Microsoft Corporation
OneDrive(formerly SkyDrive) for Mac is the easiest way to access your OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (Mac or PC) and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
•Access your OneDrive right from the Finder - photos, documents, and all your other important files.
•Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
•Easily organize your files and folders in OneDrive, just like any other folder.
•Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
If you have previously installed the SkyDrive App, please remove the app from your applications folder.
© © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Bitdefender Virus Scanner - Bitdefender SRL
Bitdefender Virus Scanner finds Mac malware as well as Windows viruses with ease.
Scan running apps, scan critical locations, scan a specific location or scan the entire system, the award-winning Bitdefender engines will find that malware. For free!
Don't put your friends and family at risk by unknowingly passing malware along.
- sports full award-winning Bitdefender engines;
- finds Mac malware as well as Windows viruses and other threats etc.;
- always updated before a scan to the latest virus signatures. Bitdefender virus signatures get updated every hour;
- quick scan! Fast scan system areas that are prone to infections;
- searches for malware even in archives, various other file types. i.e. pdf, pkg, zip, rar etc.;
- Growl notifications;
- easy-to-use interface;
- straight-forward security status and recommendations;
- quarantines dangerous files;
- deep system scan;
- detects the latest MAC.OSX.Trojan.Flashback;
- scans running applications and daemons;
- scans a custom location. tip: try scanning by drag and drop;
- exclude files and folders from scan (i.e. Time Machine backups, network shares etc.);
© © 1997-2012 Bitdefender. All Rights Reserved.
Touchgrind BMX - Illusion Labs
Touchgrind BMX, chosen by Apple as one of the three best iPhone games 2011 and awarded as Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012, is now available on Mac App Store.
Important note: This game plays much better with a trackpad than a mouse!
Become a BMX pro and perform spectacular tricks in breathtaking locations all over the world. Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off!
Stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound. Collect medals and complete challenges to unlock many different bikes and locations. Watch replays, generate videos.
- True physics
- The same revolutionary controls as seen in the original skateboarding game Touchgrind
- Many unlockable bikes and locations
- Earn medals and complete challenges at every location
- Record and replay your runs
© © Illusion Labs AB
Twitter - Twitter, Inc.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
© Copyright © 2013 Twitter, Inc.
Wake Up Time - Alarm Clock - Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
** Crazy Summer Sale at Rocky Sand Studio **
Disk Diag - Our award-winning disk cleaning utility is only $0.99 (80% discount)
Leaf - The most amazing News Reader is only $3.99 (original price $7.99 - 50% off)
Wake Up Time is a handcrafted, simple to use alarm clock. It has everything you need for using an alarm clock on a daily basis.
*** Features ***
- Enjoy tons of built-in alarm sounds
- Add custom alarm sounds at your choice
- Randomize alarm sounds
- Customizable alarm snooze time
- 24-hour mode
- Fade alarm sound volume
- Realistic alarm clock that nicely displays the current time and the day of the week
- Main Switch button easily and quickly turns alarming on and off
- HUD display
Contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
© © 2012 Rocky Sand Studio.
Autodesk Pixlr - Autodesk Inc.
Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art. Whether you’re applying a quick fix to your photos or adding your personal touch with effects, overlays, or borders, Pixlr has everything you need to make your moments beautiful. Getting started with Pixlr is free and easy - install the app to discover the magic of Pixlr today.
• Starter - Download for free to get started with basic photo editing tools and over 600 effects.
• Essentials - Gain access to enhanced features such as advanced Double Exposure and additional effects, overlays, and borders simply by creating a free Pixlr account and signing in.
• Pro - Pixlr Pro members unlock powerful photo editing tools such as Influence Masks, control over specific color channels, and more for just $14.99/year or $1.99/month.
• Powerful features in a simple and easy-to-use interface.
• Apply quick fixes to your photos with features such as crop, straighten, resize, and more.
• Auto fix feature balances out colors and adjusts for poor lighting conditions in a simple one-click fix.
• Easily modify different elements of your photo and adjust its color, contrast, resolution, and texture.
• Merge two images with the Double Exposure tool.
• Erase imperfections with heal and red-eye tools.
• Make your photos pop by adding or removing color from select parts of your photo with the Color Splash brush.
• Add impact to your photos by adding focus to specific elements of your image with the Focal Blur tool.
• Add your personal style to photos with over 100 effects, 340 overlays, and 200 borders. Adjust transparency, resize, and rotate each element to create the perfect touch.
• Transform your photos into works of art with the Stylize feature - choose from effects such as pencil sketch, watercolor, and many more.
Advanced features available for Pixlr Pro members:
• Influence Masks make it easy to enhance specific elements of your photo. Pro members can create up to 5 different Influence Masks and have advanced masking controls such as:
- Select the area you want to enhance with the Brush Masking tool or select by color, marquee, or object.
- Control how effects are displayed with gradients.
- Make your photo speak for itself - shape your photo into letters or words with type masking.
• Advanced Double Exposure tools to adjust transparency and blend images with 11 different blend modes.
Memberships can be purchased through the app with your iTunes account and managed through the Account Settings page on www.pixlr.com
• If you choose to upgrade to a Pro membership, you will be charged through your iTunes Account.
• Membership automatically renews for the membership period you select, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will receive a reminder email prior to the end of your current membership period.
• Manage membership preferences in the Account Settings page on www.pixlr.com
• You may cancel your Pixlr membership at any time but it will not take effect until the end of your current membership period.
Visit our Support page at https://support.pixlr.com for tutorials, tips, and more.
© © Autodesk Inc.
Shazam - Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Shazam is about to teach your Mac a few new tricks.
Download Shazam, and bring the magic home. The app you’ve come to rely on as your go-to music expert has been given a major upgrade for your Mac. Catch the music and TV playing around you without ever digging a phone out of your pocket. Go nuts, match it all.
Shazam runs quietly behind the scenes, but springs to life when it finds a song you should know about, creating a playlist as it goes. You can now effortlessly find it, share it, and buy it. Now that's magic.
1. Operates magically in the background, ready to name that tune at a moment’s notice.
2. Instant, seamless access to all the music that makes up the world around you.
3. One-click access to lyrics, music videos or to buy tracks on iTunes.
4. Discover like never before, share like always.
© © 2014 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Disk App - Clean & Create Free Space on your Drive - "It's About Time Products"
Hello World! $0.99 LAUNCH PRICE!!! App Store: One of the Best New Apps!
Reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
"Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete."
- TUAW - Steve Sande
"Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk App is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful."
- AppAdvice - Bryan Wolfe
"Disk App is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible."
- LifeHacker - Thorin Klosowski
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
- Disk App optimizes the following folders:
• App Logs
• Old iOS
• Mail Downloads
• Browser Data
- In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
- Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
- New OS X inspired interface - incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for retina display
- Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don't be scared, we guide you through everything that's happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
Note: Please, please, please backup your drive just incase you accidentally remove files you wish you didn't. There is no way to undo once you clean your drive.
© © It's About Time Products, LLC.
Alarm Clock - Apalon Apps
Alarm Clock turns your Mac into an ALARM CLOCK that sings pleasant tunes, a beautiful BEDSIDE CLOCK, and a SLEEP TIMER that lulls you to sleep at night!
• Large collection of sounds: wake up to pleasant tunes
• Nightstand mode: turn your Mac into a gorgeous bedside clock
• White noise: fall asleep quickly and smoothly
• Convenient application settings: get easy access to any option you need!
Alarm Clock provides the functionality of 3 indispensable apps in 1:
*** Alarm ***
- Use built-in alarm sounds
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjust the volume of Sounds
- Snooze option
*** Clock ***
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Enable/Disable chimes
*** Sleep Timer ***
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Adjust the volume of White noise
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with Alarm Clock!
© © 2013-2014 Apalon Apps
Full Deck Solitaire - GRL Games
NOW 63 deliciously delightful solitaire games for your Mac! The new games and extra animated backgrounds are available as an In-App-Purchase on Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Designed by a Mac and Solitaire loving Mom and Daughter, Full Deck Solitaire is a beautiful card game with an easy to use user interface. Sixty three uniquely different variations of Solitaire not seen in many other games keep even the most seasoned guru occupied. Statistics for each game let you know how many hours you have played, games you have won and your highest score for that game. A uniquely smart three level hint system lets you know if there are moves to play and will even shake the cards if you can’t quite see that elusive move.
The game has an option of a classic background, your own wallpaper, or a gorgeous moving video of the ocean under the Moon with two more amazing animated backgrounds included with Game Pack One.
FREE Games include Klondike 3 Card, Klondike 1 Card, Vegas Solitaire, Freecell, Thieves Of Egypt, Forty Thieves, Red And Black, Royal Parade, Demon, Canfield, Canfield 1 Card Turn, Double Canfield, Spider 4 Suit, Spider 1 Suit, Spider 2 Suit, Pyramid, Tri Peaks Solitaire, Golf, Golf Around Corner, Gaps, Montana, Beleaguered Castle, Bisley and Mrs. Mop. Many of these classic games are unique to Full Deck Solitaire!
Game Pack One adds Clock Patience, Grandfather's Clock, German Clock, Captive Queens, Scorpion, Scorpion 2, Wasp, Three Blind Mice, Osmosis, Osmosis By The Book, Yukon, Russian Solitaire, Chinese Solitaire, Australian Patience, Fortress, Pyramid Golf AND Aces Up!
Game Pack Two adds Miss Milligan, Demons and Thieves, La Belle Lucie, Trefoil, The Fan, Super Flower Garden, Storehouse, Cruel Solitaire, Baker's Dozen, Spanish Patience, Castles in Spain, Portuguese Solitaire, Good Measure, Baker's Game, Eight Off, Penguin Solitaire, Seahaven Towers, Rank And File, Number Ten, Lady Jane, and Zerline!
Please write or visit our support page if you are having any problems at all. We want you to love this game!
© © (C) 2011-2013 GRL Games, Inc.
CSR Racing - NaturalMotion
Race your dream car in the ultimate test: a drag race along deserted city streets. CSR Racing combines stunning, high-fidelity graphics with addictive gameplay to create a new type of racing experience.
Upgrade your Audi R8, BMW M3 or Chevy Corvette with turbos, nitrous injection and aerodynamic tweaks to beat tougher and tougher opponents. And when you’re ready, it’s time to challenge the crews that rule the city.
Full retina resolution and next-gen lighting combine to beat any 1080p console racing game on the market.
Officially licensed cars from Audi, Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Mini, McLaren, Pagani and Nissan; incl. Audi R8, Ford GT, Chevrolet Camaro, McLaren MP4-12C, Nissan GT-R, BMW M3 and a few surprises!
THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
R8 vs GT-R. Continental Supersports vs SLR McLaren. Your car against theirs. In a straight line. It's about power, skill and tactics. Hit the right revs and let that turbo work. But deploy the nitrous at the wrong time, and you're toast.
UPGRADE YOUR CAR
Choose from turbos, engine stages, ECU tweaks, racing tires and much more to strategically upgrade your car to fit your driving style. But remember: no two cars are the same – don't overload a RWD on skinny tires with power it can't handle.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE
Make a statement with custom license plates, custom paints and original custom decals.
RULE THE CITY
You are not alone. The crews that rule the city are watching you, and you will soon face their best drivers. Beat their bosses, and you'll take over their district. So far so good – but all is not what it seems…
Make sure you play online to gain access to the latest content and features, and to ensure that your profile is backed up online.
PLEASE NOTE! CSR Racing is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Requires Mac OS X “Mountain Lion”
CSR Racing is published by NaturalMotion Games
**Don’t miss Jenga! Available now from the Mac App Store!**
© © (2012-2013) NaturalMotion Games Ltd
© 2014 S.E.A.L. Systems (All Rights Reserved)
|© 2014 S.E.A.L. Systems (All Rights Reserved)||(818) 888-Apple|