Top 25 Mac OS X Apps
OS X Yosemite - Apple
Upgrade your Mac to OS X Yosemite and you’ll get an elegant design that’s both fresh and familiar. The apps you use every day will have powerful new features. And your Mac, iPhone, and iPad will work together in amazing new ways. You’ll also get the latest technology and the strongest security. It’s like getting a whole new Mac — for free.
Here’s what you’ll love about OS X Yosemite:
A fresh look for your Mac
• The Dock has a sleek new design with instantly recognizable icons.
• A beautiful new system font is crisp and easy to read.
• Translucency gives you a sense of what’s in, or behind, your window.
• Streamlined toolbars free up space for your content.
Handoff. Pick up where you left off.
• Start an activity on your Mac and finish it on your iPhone or iPad — or vice versa.
• Use Handoff with Mail, Safari, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, Contacts, and other apps.
iPhone calls. Now on your Mac.
• Make and receive calls on your Mac even when your iPhone is in the next room.
• Just click a phone number you see in Contacts, Calendar, Messages, Spotlight, or Safari to make a call.
SMS. Those green text messages on your iPhone? They’re now on your Mac, too.
• All of your messages now appear on all of your devices.
• Send and receive SMS text messages right from your Mac.
Instant Hotspot gives you the Internet anywhere.
• Easily activate the personal hotspot on your iPhone right from your Mac.
• Connect to your personal hotspot without taking your iPhone out of your pocket or bag.
AirDrop. Now between Mac and iOS devices, too.
• Share files to another Mac or to an iOS device, even when you don’t have an internet connection.
New Today view in Notification Center.
• Handy widgets give you quick access to up-to-the-minute calendar, weather, and stock information.
• Add widgets from the Mac App Store.
Spotlight. Now even brighter.
• Spotlight has a new design that delivers rich, interactive previews to your desktop.
• Get results from your Mac and from Wikipedia, news, Maps, movies, iTunes, and more.
• Convert currencies and units of measure right in Spotlight.
Safari is sleeker and smarter.
• Favorites view makes your favorite websites easily accessible.
• Spotlight suggestions provide handy information snippets from Wikipedia, Maps, and more when you search.
• Advanced energy-saving technologies let you watch Netflix for up to three hours longer.
New features in Mail.
• Markup lets you fill out and sign a PDF form or annotate an image without leaving Mail.
• Mail Drop lets you send messages of up to 5GB without worrying about whether they’ll get through.
Enhancements to Messages.
• Give titles to your ongoing group conversations to make them easier to find.
• Add participants to a group conversation — no need to start a new one.
• Start a screen sharing session right from a conversation.
iCloud Drive. Any kind of file. On all your devices.
• Store any file in iCloud and access it from your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or even a Windows PC.
• iCloud Drive is built right into Finder and lets you organize files any way you want.
• See files from your iOS apps right on your Mac.
Family Sharing makes it easy for your family to enjoy your content.
• Up to six members of a family can share iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases without sharing accounts.
• Parents can approve kids' purchase and free download requests with Ask to Buy.
Handoff requires an iOS device running iOS 8.
iPhone calls require an iPhone running iOS 8.
SMS requires an iPhone running iOS 8.1.
Instant Hotspot requires an iPhone or iPad with cellular connectivity running iOS 8.1.
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
Caching Server is not available in China.
© © 2014 Apple Inc.
Kindle - AMZN Mobile LLC
The Kindle app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up where you left off on another device.
Get the best reading experience available on your Mac:
• Shop the Kindle Store for over 1,000,000* Kindle books, including New Releases and 107 of 111 New York Times Best Sellers. Over 610,000* of these books are $9.99 or less, including 79 New York Times Best Sellers.
• Start reading immediately with three free books: Pride and Prejudice, Treasure Island, and Aesop’s Fables. Thousands more free classics are available in the Kindle Store.
• Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
• Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color and font size.
• Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Select a word to view the definition. Use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Search inside the book to find a character, topic, or section you want to revisit.
• Simply click on either side of the screen or press the arrow keys to turn pages.
• You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX, iPhone, iPad, PC, Android-based device, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 7-based device. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
* Selection and price of books in the Kindle Store may vary by country.
© © 2009-2013 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Memory Clean - FIPLAB Ltd
-- FEATURED BY APPLE AS AN INVALUABLE UTILITY 2014 --
AWARDED MACWORLD 'MAC GEM' 2013 - The Best Memory Cleaning App
Memory Clean is the ultimate app for optimizing your Mac's memory and is best used after you have finished using a memory (RAM) intensive app or game.
With the slickest interface and user experience, Memory Clean stands head and shoulders above the rest.
Note: Memory Clean works by purging the Mac's inactive memory and is best used when you close an intensive app that you do not plan to use again quickly within a few hours. During the cleaning process, older Macs may slow down until the cleaning is complete.
© © 2014 FIPLAB Ltd
Extreme Landings - RORTOS SRL
Take the real control.
Test your piloting skills and manage the most critical flight conditions of history.
Resolve emergencies and incidents inspired to real ones, in a crescendo of pure adrenaline.
Start the individual engines, navigate between the equipment dashboards panels and be prepared to solve the over 5,000 possible situations to achieve the highest pilot level.
The simulator includes 24 missions to accomplish, 120 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports and weather conditions in real time.
- 24 missions (6 included + 18 to add)
- 120 challenges of which 6 at global competition (18 included + 102 available for purchase)
- 15 HD airports (4 included + 11 available for purchase)
- Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
- Instrument Landing System, ILS
- Primary Flight Display
- Navigation Display
- Meteo Radar to manage Microburst, Ice and wind
- Advanced engines system with ignition, faults and fire extinguisher
- Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
- Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
- Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
- APU management
- Global navigation with settable or in real-time weather conditions, with 548 airports and 1,107 runways (available for purchase)
- Cinema replay system with video recording
- 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
- SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
- MODIS VCF real coast line
- OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
© © 2014 RORTOS
Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks - 6 Wunderkinder
Mac App of the Year - 2013
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
© © 2014 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Microsoft OneNote - Microsoft Corporation
OneNote is free on Mac and many other devices.
Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that’s too important to forget.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
All you need is a free Microsoft Account to get started.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
•Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
•Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are.
•Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
•Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter.
•Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
•Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
•Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on Mac, tablet, phone, or browser.
•Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices -then share them to your friends, family, or colleagues
•Your notes look just the same on your Mac - including rendering ink annotation and formatting
•Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want in a free form canvas
•Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase
•Create, move, copy, re-order, rename, color code and delete pages, sections and notebooks to organize your content as you'd like
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
•Requires OS X 10.9 or greater
•A Microsoft account or the account assigned to you by your work or school
•OneNote for Mac opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later and are saved to OneDrive or OneDrive for Business
Download OneNote on your other devices and learn about new ways to capture notes at OneNote.com
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
© © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Remote Desktop - Microsoft Corporation
With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
In order to successfully connect to a Windows PC, please read the FAQ first at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473006.aspx
•Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
•Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
•Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
•High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
•Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
•Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Mac
•Access local files on your Mac from your Windows applications
© © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Tumblr - Tumblr
What does the official Tumblr app do? Two things. Two fascinating things.
1. It goes to Tumblr and only to Tumblr. You can even make it full screen, so that your computer displays 0% non-Tumblr content.
2. It lets you post to Tumblr from almost anywhere on your Mac. If a window has a share button, you can share things from that window to Tumblr.
© © 2014 Tumblr, Inc.
Pocket - Read It Later, Inc
Pocket has been named one of the best apps for Mac, iPhone and iPad by the App Store.
Over 14 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You can even read articles offline, making Pocket indispensable for subway commutes, flights, or anywhere else you find yourself without mobile data or Wi-Fi.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, traveling, and curling up on your couch.
BEAUTIFUL VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
Upgrade anytime to Pocket Premium for powerful new features like advanced search, suggested tags, and a Permanent Library to back up the articles and web pages you save.
Pocket is available for Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, the Web, and any other phone or tablet.
You can also save to Pocket with our Browser Extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
© © Read It Later, Inc
Xcode - Apple
Xcode provides everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Xcode brings user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging all into a unified workflow. The Xcode IDE combined with the Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks, and the Swift programming language make developing apps easier and more fun than ever before.
Xcode includes the Xcode IDE, Swift and Objective-C compilers, Instruments analysis tool, iOS Simulator, the latest OS X and iOS SDKs, and hundreds of powerful features:
Innovative tools help you create great apps
• Swift is a revolutionary new programming language that is safe, fast, and modern
• Playgrounds are a fun place to experiment with Swift code, displaying instant results
• Interface Builder is a graphical UI design canvas with a live preview of your app
• View debugging shows a 3D stack of all your app's UI view layers at runtime
• Assistant editors show content related to your primary task
• Live Issues display errors as you type, and Fix-it can correct the mistakes for you
Swift is an all new programming language for Cocoa and Cocoa Touch
• Safe by design, Swift syntax and features prevent entire categories of bugs
• Fast code execution and compile time are powered by the proven LLVM compiler
• Modern language features are inspired by leading research, including:
- Closures unified with function pointers
- Tuples and multiple return values
- Structs as value types that support methods, extensions, protocols
- Functional programming patterns including map and filter
Interface Builder makes it easy to design your interface without code
• Storyboards let you arrange the complete flow of screens within your app
• See your custom controls rendered live within the design canvas
• Preview your interface in different screen sizes, orientations, or languages
• Create connections from your GUI design directly to the related source code
Professional editor and debugger keep your code front and center
• Hit a few keys and Open Quickly will instantly open any file within your project
• Message bubbles show errors, warnings, and other issues right beside your code
• Data tips show a variable's value by hovering your mouse over the code
• Quick Look variables while debugging to see the actual color, bezier path, image, and more
Apple LLVM technology finds and fixes bugs for you
• Analyzer travels countless code paths looking for logical errors before they become bugs
• Live Issues underlines coding mistakes as you type with no need to build first
• Fix-it can confidently correct mistakes for you with just a keystroke
Test driven development is built right in
• Use the Test Navigator to add, edit, or run tests with just a click
• Test Assistant makes it easy to edit your code and related tests, side-by-side
• Create continuous integration bots using OS X Server to automatically build and test your apps
• Monitor performance test data using OS X Server to immediately spot regressions
Instruments makes performance analysis beautiful
• Compare CPU, disk, memory, and OpenGL performance as graphical tracks over time
• Identify performance bottlenecks, then dive deep into the code to uncover the cause
• Monitor your app directly, or sample the entire system, with very little overhead
To test or deploy applications on an iOS device you must be a member of Apple's iOS Developer Program. To submit your Mac or iOS apps to the App Store you must be a member of the Mac or iOS Developer Program. Continuous integration features require a current version of OS X Server. Some features may require Internet access.
© © 1999–2013 Apple Inc.
Evernote - Evernote
Inducted into the Apple "App Hall of Fame", NY Times "Top 10 Must-Have Apps", Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Award and the Webbys.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds more great features like Markup and Presentation Mode, and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
For the best Evernote experience, install Evernote on your computers and phones. Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Web.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research, meetings and class notes
● To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
● To capture ideas and design inspiration
● To easily find notes made on your phone
● To search through photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
© © Evernote Corporation 2013
Octagon - A Minimal Arcade Game with Maximum Challenge - Lukas Korba
IMPORTANT 'scroll to change game mode' means 'drag and slide to change game mode' I'll fix the hint in next update, thanks
No ads, no in-apps, full FREE game, enjoy.
You are trapped inside the Octagon, a megaplex of hallways, platforms, and gaps—and the clock is running. Can you survive the mad race through this trippy 8-sided tunnel?
"Fast, tough game that doesn't give a darn about your feelings. Go for it!" - 4/5 Cult of Mac
"If you love these impossible reflex games, then you don't want to miss out on Octagon." - 5/5 AppAdvice
"Octagon is somewhat like Temple Run, but on steroids and with much cooler music and graphics." - iMore
Octagon is a minimal arcade game where you have to move fast or be left behind. As the floor moves beneath you, spin your world around to dodge speed bumps. Flip upside-down to avoid holes, surf on top of the Octagon—whatever you can do to survive. An energizing soundtrack by Sqeepo and psychedelic color bursts keep you in the zone on your race to the finish. But with each round over after just 60 seconds, only super-fast reflexes will beat this very challenging game.
- Unlimited number of randomly generated levels
- Dynamic procedural graphics with a minimalistic iOS7 look
- Original soundtrack by Sqeepo
- iCloud syncing (with iOS version too)
- Pure challenge with no in-app purchases or cheats
DOWNLOAD THE iOS VERSION TOO: http://bit.ly/octagonappstore
Tell me if you love it or hate it at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me at @lukaskorba.
© © Copyright 2013, Lukas Korba
The Unarchiver - Dag Agren
The Unarchiver is a small and easy to use program that can unarchive many different kinds of archive files. It will open common formats such as Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip and Bzip2. It will also open many older formats, such as StuffIt, DiskDoubler, LZH, ARJ and ARC. It will even open other kinds of files, like ISO and BIN disc images, some Windows .EXE installers. The list is actually much longer - see the program homepage for the full list.
The Unarchiver also tries to detect and correctly handle the filename encoding in the archives it opens, allowing you to open files from every part of the world without getting garbled filenames.
The Unarchiver aims to be the only unarchiving program you will ever need, and to stay out of your way.
However, if you want to browse the contents of archives, or if you want to support development of The Unarchiver, look for "The Archive Browser" on the Mac App Store, or go to http://archivebrowser.c3.cx/! It lets you browse and preview archive contents, and find out information about archives!
Also, if you need to open archives on your iPad or iPhone, look for "Archives" on the App Store, or go to http://archives.c3.cx/. It is based on The Unarchiver, and lets you easily handle Archives on iOS!
© © 2011 Dag Ågren
Shazam - Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Shazam is about to teach your Mac a few new tricks.
Download Shazam, and bring the magic home. The app you’ve come to rely on as your go-to music expert has been given a major upgrade for your Mac. Catch the music and TV playing around you without ever digging a phone out of your pocket. Go nuts, match it all.
Shazam runs quietly behind the scenes, but springs to life when it finds a song you should know about, creating a playlist as it goes. You can now effortlessly find it, share it, and buy it. Now that's magic.
1. Operates magically in the background, ready to name that tune at a moment’s notice.
2. Instant, seamless access to all the music that makes up the world around you.
3. One-click access to lyrics, music videos or to buy tracks on iTunes.
4. Discover like never before, share like always.
© © 2014 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Twitter - Twitter, Inc.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
© Copyright © 2013 Twitter, Inc.
Fotor Photo Editor - Photo Effect, Picture Collage, Filters and Frame - Chengdu Everimaging Science and Technology Co., Ltd
“I found Fotor to be simple and intuitive to use… I think many photographers will like Fotor Photo Editor. – TUAW
“If you’re looking for an easy to use photo editor with lots of editing options and effects, look no further than Fotor” -- Softpedia.com
“Fotor might be the perfect solution for many amateur photographs, which is completely free to download and use.” – Macreview.com
People everywhere are getting their edit on with Fotor’s solid photo editor for Mac!
*** #1 free photography app in more than 70 countries ***
*** In the top 5 free apps overall in more than 50 countries ***
• New Feature: Batch processing
Let's quickly process dozens of photos to save your time and effort. New Batch processing can help you for Scenes, Effects, and Borders, as well as Batch resizing, renaming, and file conversion.
• Powerful Photo Editing Tools
Fotor’s state-of-the-art photo processing engine makes it easy to process high quality photos quickly. Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation, sharpen/blur, add a vignette, or crop, straighten, rotate and more. And new editing tool is Red-Eye Removal. Fix scary pictures fast with our new awesome red eye reduction tool.
• Collage away!
Our new versatile collage feature gives you a ton of flexibility to be creative and customize! Select from 41 different templates for up to 9 photos at a time, or use Freestyle to move your photos around however you want with 16 unique backgrounds to choose from. Finish off your masterpiece with the border color that catches your eye, or select from 9 elegant border designs. Even adjust border width, add a shadow effect or round off the corners… It’s collage like you’ve never seen it before!
• Flexible text editing tool
Got something to say? You can now add text to any photo. Lots of options to adjust the font, size and color of your text, plus move your words around till it looks perfect!
• Sophisticated Photo Enhancement
Change is inevitable. Most photos aren’t taken in a controlled environment and often there isn’t time to adjust the settings on your camera. Enter the magic of Fotor. “Scenes” offers 13 different 1-tap-enhance options that have been configured for various photo capture conditions. Click now; adjust later.
• Effects & Borders
Stretch your creativity further with Fotor's huge palette of effects and borders. Designed with input from professional photographers and designers, Fotor comes loaded with over 90 effects, including Classic, Lomo, B&W, Art and Vignettes, plus over 33 different styles of frames.
Unleash your creative inspiration using a mix of clear focus and selective blurring. Fotor’s Tilt-Shift editor gives your images the depth-of-field normally seen only on professional-grade DSLR cameras.
• Fully Optimized for Retina Displays
Fotor is fully optimized for retina displays, allowing you to view and edit your high-resolution photos in all their glory.
• Image Formats
Supports importing and exporting a wide range of image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, plus conversion functionality for RAW files.
• Save, Share & Print
We make it easy to save, share or print your edited photos with only a couple of clicks. Choose the quality of your photo and resize as you save. Send your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and email, all from within Fotor’s desktop app. Then print your masterpiece to really bring it to life.
© © Everimaging,. Ltd
OneDrive - Microsoft Corporation
OneDrive(formerly SkyDrive) for Mac is the easiest way to access your OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (Mac or PC) and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
•Access your OneDrive right from the Finder - photos, documents, and all your other important files.
•Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the OneDrive folder.
•Easily organize your files and folders in OneDrive, just like any other folder.
•Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
If you have previously installed the SkyDrive App, please remove the app from your applications folder.
© © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Battery Diag - Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Battery Diag helps you to easily access battery information from your menu bar.
- Featured on MacWorld - "If you’re mainly looking for a quick and easy way to see basic battery data, Battery Diag does the job well, and with an attractive interface."
- Quick battery overview nicely displays the most important health and status information of your battery
- Charge percent and time in menu bar
- Detailed battery information
- Great looking themes
Let us know about all your feature suggestion by using our support form.
We'd like to know how to improve the next version of Battery Diag.
Contact us at http://www.rockysandstudio.com
We're always happy to hear your feedbacks!
© © 2014 Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Autodesk SketchBook - Autodesk Inc.
Autodesk® SketchBook® is made for everyone who loves to draw and is an essential tool for digital artists of all skill levels. An easy-to-use and customizable interface makes tools easily accessible, so artists always have convenient access to the power and flexibility of a digital tool while maintaining a natural drawing experience. SketchBook is now free to download and use. Install the app to discover the power of SketchBook and start unlocking your creativity today.
For the first time, SketchBook offers three membership levels to choose from so you can choose the plan that’s right for you:
• Starter: Get started with core features and the natural drawing experience of SketchBook – free.
• Essentials: Gain access to new features, such as Symmetry tools, Layer Editor, and customizable brushes, simply by creating a free SketchBook account and signing in.
• Pro: Unlock powerful tools, such as Perspective Guides, Flipbook animation, enhanced customization options, and much more, for just $24.99/year or $2.99/month.
Features for Essentials members:
• Clean and unobtrusive interface
• Layer Editor supports up to 3 layers for increased control over your drawings and sketches
• Full color spectrum control that includes swatches from the Copic Color Library
• Other workflow improvements, including selection, repositionable symmetry axis, automatic save, and more
Advanced features available for Pro members:
• Comprehensive Brush Library with over 100 preset pencil, pens, markers, and brushes
• Customizable brushes for control over the finest details of your art
• Full layer controls, including layer grouping, multiple layer transform, and layer blending modes, makes whole or partial image manipulation, transformation, and selection easier than ever
• Perspective Guides with 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, and fisheye modes
• Flipbook mode with an animation timeline to bring your creations to life
• Distort transform gives you the freedom to manipulate your image easily
• Dynamic flood fills with solid, linear, and radial gradients for complete control
• Advanced tools, including dynamic symmetry, steady stroke, drawing mode, and image editing
Unique to the Mac App Store version:
• Save files directly to iCloud, so you can access canvases from iOS versions of SketchBook.
• Purchase and manage your SketchBook membership within the Mac App Store.
Visit www.sketchbook.com for tips, tutorials, the SketchBook blog, and support.
• If you choose to upgrade to a Pro membership, you will be charged through your iTunes Account.
• Membership automatically renews for the membership period you select, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will receive a reminder email prior to the end of your current membership period.
• Manage membership preferences in the Account Settings page on www.SketchBook.com
• You may cancel your SketchBook membership at any time but it will not take effect until the end of your current membership period.
For inquiries, visit support.sketchbook.com or email: email@example.com
© © Autodesk Inc.
OS X Server - Apple
Designed for OS X and iOS devices, OS X Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
OS X Server is an application you can add to OS X Yosemite right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running OS X Yosemite into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
Here’s what you’ll get with OS X Server:
•File sharing for Mac, PC, and iPad
•Standards-based SMB3, SMB2, AFP, and WebDAV file services
•Flexible file permissions
•Mobile device management for Mac and iOS devices
•Simplified management and deployment of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite
•Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program
• Device Enrollment Program integration
•Web-based administration console
•Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
•Speed up the download of software distributed by Apple
•Locally cache apps, books, iTunes U, software updates, and OS X Recovery images
•Fault-tolerant design with multiserver cache replication and load balancing
•No client configuration required
•Use Xcode 6 to create continuous integration bots that build, analyze, and test on any Mac running OS X Server
•Configure bots to integrate at a specific time, or continually as code is committed to the repository
•Automate testing of OS X and iOS apps, executing on multiple connected iOS devices
•Host your own Git repositories on OS X Server or connect to remote Git or Subversion hosts
•Remotely access detailed integration summaries and nightly builds using the Web interface
•Provide a backup destination for Mac computers on your network
•Monitor which computers have backed up, when they last backed up, and size of backup
•Set limits on the amount of Time Machine storage a user can use
•Share calendars, schedule meetings and events, and book conference rooms
•Standards-based CalDAV server for access from Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
•View availability with free/busy lookups
•Email invitations and push notifications
•Synchronize contacts with Mac, iPad, and iPhone
•Allow multiple users to access and update contacts
•Standards-based CardDAV server
•Point-and-click page edit to change formatting and insert images, movies, and attachments
•Tags and comments
•Quick Look previews
•Standards-based SMTP, IMAP, and POP server
•Adaptive junk mail filtering
•Virus detection and quarantine
Virtual Private Network
•Remote access for your network services
•Encrypted VPN connections for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
•Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
•Xsan volume hosting and configuration
•Volume management, storage pooling, stripping, and volume mapping
•Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
•Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
•Local and remote management
•Users and group settings
•View real-time graphs of server usage
•Receive alerts on network changes, certificate expiration, storage usage, and more
Other OS X Server features
•NetInstall to automate OS X installations and upgrades across your network
•Web server for hosting multiple websites
•Messages server to encrypt instant messaging within your organization
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features require program enrollment. Some features are not available in all countries.
© © 2014 Apple Inc.
SnapRuler - Blade Polska s.c.
Free during Apps Gone Mad offer until October 25th, 2014!
Learn more at www.appsgonemad.com.
SnapRuler is the first on-screen measuring tool which gets the job done.
Compatible with the Retina display and all versions of OS X from Yosemite to Snow Leopard!
# SnapRuler was awarded MacFormat Editors' Choice. #
# Reliable, usable and affordable; essential for jobbing digital designers. #
— Craig Grannell, MacFormat
# If you’re a full time designer or developer, get ready to have your mind blown. #
— Harrison Weber, The Next Web
# I was faced with the task of redesigning a website. This task required lots of on-screen measurements (...). After some searching, I found SnapRuler. #
— Kelly Hodgkins, Daily Mac App column, TUAW
# Loving @snaprulerapp! If you design interfaces - this is priceless! #
— Navjot Pawera, co-founder of Extra Thought
Two clicks – and boom – the dimensions you want are in your clipboard.
One more – image of the measured area is in your folder.
Need to measure size of anything – on PDFs, PNGs, JPGs – as long as you can see it – it’ll get it done.
Need a screenshot of measured area? Just one click and it’s done.
If you work on print design, interior design, architecture or art projects SnapRuler will be a perfect match for you! Thanks to the brand new Actual Size Mode, you can now measure real-life objects, such as artboard dimensions or room space.
We don’t show you life-like rulers on the screen – that’s old, we’re new.
To deliver the best experience ever – we started from scratch. You want to get your objects measured – not to measure them.
We made the most accurate, pixel-perfect ruler – with SnapRuler you know exactly where your measurements start and end. Plus it works great on new Retina displays.
Press the ⇧ key – SnapRuler will instantly snap to the nearest edges and corners. Using highly tuned algorithms SnapRuler knows where they are (some rounded ones too!).
Missed it? Don’t worry - you can always fine tune your last action using arrow keys. Or undo it – with secondary mouse button. That easy.
We worked hard to make sure your measurements are as quick as they can get.
Our Loupe magnifies the screen around the pointer to make sure you get your measurement just right. And it won’t steal your precious screen space though – it won't obstruct anything you might want to see.
SnapRuler floats above your windows, ready to instantly measure anything on your screen. Press ⎋ or ⌘⇥ – it goes away, press ⇧⌘U, or click the dock icon – it’s back, ready to do the task at hand. That easy.
SnapRuler works with Photoshop!
√ measure any element visible on your screen
√ upgraded to work astonishingly well on the Retina display
√ snaps to the edges and corners, including many rounded corners
√ works great on two or more displays
√ grabs a screenshot of measured area with just one click
√ hold down ⌃ to enhance cursor precision
√ pixel-perfect screen ruler
√ thanks to the new Actual Size Mode, you can set up your own units and measure real-life objects using e.g. meters or inches (great for print designers, interior designers, architects and artists)
√ hotkey to start measuring immediately
√ loupe that magnifies a part of the screen under your cursor, with nothing to obstruct your view, to make sure you operate on actual pixels
√ hold ⌘ while taking a screenshot to copy image straight to your clipboard
√ press ⌥ to display guides – great for measuring font size
√ use arrow keys to refine your last action
√ secondary mouse button instantly undoes it
√ well-thought, user-friendly and visually delicious interface
√ start measuring in a blink
√ extremely lightweight, uses almost none system resources and runs blazingly fast
√ works with OS X Yosemite, Mavericks, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Lion and Snow Leopard
© Copyright © 2011 Blade Polska Tomasz Kopczuk, Marcin Mincer s.c. All rights reserved.
Full Deck Solitaire - GRL Games
NOW 63 deliciously delightful solitaire games for your Mac! The new games and extra animated backgrounds are available as an In-App-Purchase on Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Designed by a Mac and Solitaire loving Mom and Daughter, Full Deck Solitaire is a beautiful card game with an easy to use user interface. Sixty three uniquely different variations of Solitaire not seen in many other games keep even the most seasoned guru occupied. Statistics for each game let you know how many hours you have played, games you have won and your highest score for that game. A uniquely smart three level hint system lets you know if there are moves to play and will even shake the cards if you can’t quite see that elusive move.
The game has an option of a classic background, your own wallpaper, or a gorgeous moving video of the ocean under the Moon with two more amazing animated backgrounds included with Game Pack One.
FREE Games include Klondike 3 Card, Klondike 1 Card, Vegas Solitaire, Freecell, Thieves Of Egypt, Forty Thieves, Red And Black, Royal Parade, Demon, Canfield, Canfield 1 Card Turn, Double Canfield, Spider 4 Suit, Spider 1 Suit, Spider 2 Suit, Pyramid, Tri Peaks Solitaire, Golf, Golf Around Corner, Gaps, Montana, Beleaguered Castle, Bisley and Mrs. Mop. Many of these classic games are unique to Full Deck Solitaire!
Game Pack One adds Clock Patience, Grandfather's Clock, German Clock, Captive Queens, Scorpion, Scorpion 2, Wasp, Three Blind Mice, Osmosis, Osmosis By The Book, Yukon, Russian Solitaire, Chinese Solitaire, Australian Patience, Fortress, Pyramid Golf AND Aces Up!
Game Pack Two adds Miss Milligan, Demons and Thieves, La Belle Lucie, Trefoil, The Fan, Super Flower Garden, Storehouse, Cruel Solitaire, Baker's Dozen, Spanish Patience, Castles in Spain, Portuguese Solitaire, Good Measure, Baker's Game, Eight Off, Penguin Solitaire, Seahaven Towers, Rank And File, Number Ten, Lady Jane, and Zerline!
Please write or visit our support page if you are having any problems at all. We want you to love this game!
© © (C) 2011-2013 GRL Games, Inc.
Real Boxing™ - Vivid Games S.A.
**REAL BOXING IS AVAILABLE FOR **FREE** FOR A LIMITED TIME DOWNLOAD THE GAME NOW!**
TOUCH ARCADE – “It’s called Real Boxing for a very good reason, and it lives up to its name impeccably well.” 4.5/5
IGN - “Real Boxing is an Unreal Engine-powered beauty”
148 APPS - "Real Boxing offers a console quality boxing experience. It plays as great as it looks." 4.5/5
Lace up your boots and grab your gloves, Real Boxing is back and now on the big screen!
Real Boxing brings you a combat experience like no other, putting you in the shoes of your own custom-designed, expertly motion-captured fighter. With the full power of the almighty Unreal Engine, painstaking detail is packed into every punch, letting you feel the full force of every jab, hook and uppercut given and received. Local multiplayer lets you take to the ring with a friend and extensive customisation options give you the chance to create unique bouts that will be all your own. Real Boxing is also equipped to handle a wide range of controllers, with an overhauled control system to combine with the astonishingly sharp visuals and bring you the ultimate in immersive fighting simulations. Download Real Boxing today!
ASTONISHING 3D GRAPHICS AND SOUND
Real Boxing harnesses the immense power of the Unreal Engine to bring you the best sound and visuals on the Mac App Store. See the pain in your opponent’s face as you land a heavy blow and the destruction your punches cause as detailed bruising appears, perfectly mapped to the power and position of the punch that caused it. Hear the dull thud of glove on flesh and the crowd roar as the knockout blow is delivered. Then rewind for that all-important, multi-angle action replay.
DEEP, IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY
The single player mode has more than 30 fights and three title belts to conquer, with multiple training options to bring your fighter up to scratch. Combined with a huge variety of customisation options, becoming your own boxer has never been easier.
SINGLE SCREEN ACTION MULTIPLAYER
Practised enough in the extensive single player career and training modes? Then take on a friend via the multiplayer for hundreds of hours worth of gameplay. With support for a wide range of most popular controllers you can battle it out with ease on the same system and create your own prize fight.
PACKED WITH EXTRA FEATURES AND CUSTOMISATION
Unlock new equipment, extra opponents and customised clothing. Customise your fighter’s appearance: hairstyle, skin colour, tattoos and clothing.
• A host of single player content; 30 fights with more than 20 opponents in different arenas around the world
• Detailed character customisation, with hundreds of extra unlockable options
• Single screen multiplayer for hundreds of hours of extra play with a friend
• Real-time deformation engine; see the effects of every punch
• Critically acclaimed, stunning visuals
• Support for a wide range of controllers
• Progress from rookie to pro with training and constant upgrades
• Regular content updates and offers
• Highest rated and best boxing title on the Mac Appstore!
Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.5GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 2GB, OS X 10.9.
Like us at www.facebook.com/realboxing
© © 2014 Vivid Games S.A., all rights reserved. Real Boxing is a trade mark of Vivid Games S.A.
Disk Doctor - FIPLAB Ltd
-- FEATURED BY APPLE AS AN INVALUABLE UTILITY 2014 --
AWARDED MACWORLD 'MAC GEM' 2013 - The No.1 Rated Disk Cleaning Utility
Free up tons of disk space with Disk Doctor by removing gigabytes of unneeded files from your hard drive.
With just a few clicks, Disk Doctor can empty the following:
- Applications Caches
- Application Logs
- Browser Data
- Mail Downloads Folder
- Downloads Folder
- Large Files (files within your user folder that are greater than 100 MB) *Mountain Lion Users only*
- Trash Can
Disk Doctor now features a totally new UI design with full retina support!
Let us know what other functionality you want added for the next version by emailing us!
© © 2013 FIPLAB Ltd
iBooks Author - Apple
Now anyone can create stunning iBooks textbooks, cookbooks, history books, picture books, and more for iPad and Mac. Start with one of the Apple-designed templates that feature a wide variety of page layouts. Add your own text and images with drag-and-drop ease. Use Multi-Touch widgets to include interactive photo galleries, movies, Keynote presentations, 3D objects, and more. Preview your book on your iPad or Mac at any time. Then submit your finished work to the iBooks Store in a few simple steps. And before you know it, you’re a published author.
• Give your book a great beginning with templates that include a choice of page designs with matching fonts, colors, and textures
• Quickly customize your book with text and images, create new layouts, and even save a custom template
• Easily add a cover, video introduction, table of contents, copyright page, dedication, and foreword
Beautiful text and layouts
• Use a variety of text styles including custom fonts to give your book a rich yet consistent look
• Add text, shapes, charts, tables, and media anywhere on the page
• Import a chapter written in Pages or Microsoft Word and apply a great-looking layout from your current template
• Add sophisticated mathematical expressions with native equation editing using both LaTeX and MathML notation
• Add any word to the glossary with a single click and easily include photos, images, charts, tables, and shapes next to any definition
• Automatically create a portrait view of your landscape book, which allows iPad readers to focus on the text
• Choose from a variety of widgets that add Multi-Touch interactivity to your book
• Add a photo gallery, chapter review, movie, audio file, Keynote presentation, scrolling sidebar, dynamic pop-over, interactive image with callouts, 3D object, or custom HTML anywhere in your book
• Many widgets include placeholders for titles and captions and are automatically numbered so you can reference them in your main text
• Add accessibility descriptions to any widget so that it can be used by sight-impaired readers easily with VoiceOver
Export for iBooks Store or iTunes U
• Preview your book in iBooks on iPad and on Mac to see how it looks and works
• Submit your book to the iBooks Store for sale or free download in a few simple steps
• Export your book in iBooks format to share on iTunes U or to give to others
• Export your book as a PDF file
• OS X 10.9 or later
• 2GB of RAM
• 1.2GB of available disk space
• Keynote 6.0 or later (required for importing presentations created in Keynote 6.0+)
• Pages 5.0 or later (required for importing documents created in Pages 5.0+)
• iBooks for iOS 3.0 or later (required for previewing on iPad)
• iBooks for Mac 1.0 or later (required for previewing on Mac)
• iTunes Producer 2.9 or later (required for book publishing)
• Network Connection (required for book publishing)
© © 2011-2014 Apple Inc.
© 2014 S.E.A.L. Systems (All Rights Reserved)
|© 2014 S.E.A.L. Systems (All Rights Reserved)||(818) 888-Apple|